On August 27th, from 6:00AM until 2:00AM the next morning, tens of Edmontonians took to the four-corners of Edmonton’s streets and began warning drivers of hidden photo radar trucks. This was the very first Cash Cow Extravaganza event to ever occur.
Just one day after the first event’s success, Jack Shultz and Steve Friske have announced that a second event is just around the corner.
> Cash Cow Extravaganza 2, September 10, 2016.
The hours will remain the same as the first event.
- Starts at 6:00 AM the morning of September 10th
- Ends at 2:00 AM the morning of September 11th, 2016.
Want to make an impact? Want to be a part of the event?
Great! They’d love to have you. To be a part of the event and stay in the know of what’s going on, all you have to do is follow the Cash Cow Extravaganza 2 event and Edmonton Cash Cows pages on Facebook.
Please help us spread the word by sharing this post, or sharing the Facebook event and page mentioned above.
Important! Rules & Regulations to abide by:
Those of you joining in the event, it is absolutely crucial that you follow the following rules and regulations to keep, not only yourself free of tickets, but to keep a good name for the Edmonton Cash Cows team as a whole.
- Stay off of the road.
- Do not block sidewalks and other public walkways.
- Do not in any way, speak to or otherwise engage with any photo radar operator.
- Do not get angry, agitated or raise your voice to any civilian.
- Do not argue with any police officers.
- Do not waive any signs around (considered stunting).
- No signs that in any way direct traffic (ex: “Slow down”, etc.).
- Be pleasant to everyone you encounter.
- No personal “projects”, no handing out any literature of any kind, etc.
- Stay hydrated.
- Smile, and
- Have fun!
It is crucial that these rules are followed, as doing otherwise may garner you a fine for one reason or another.
Thanks for your interest in Edmonton Cash Cows. Hope to see you out there!