The Edmonton Police Service is informing the general public that Edward Currie, a violent offender, has been released from prison.
EDMONTON — The EPS is informing the public about the release of a convicted violent offender. He’s been released back into the general public of the Edmonton, Alberta area after being behind bars for criminal acts.
The Edmonton Police Service specifically states that they have reasonable grounds to believe he will commit another violent offence against someone while in the community.
He will be closely monitored by the EPS Behavioral Assessment Unit.
Edward Currie is described as:
Age: 40 years
Height: 6 feet 2
Weight: 190 pounds
Edward must abide by the following conditions:
- Must abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily.
- Must abstain from the purchase, possession or consumption of alcohol and drugs, including marijuana.
- Must not be found in any tavern, bar, lounge, nightclub or any establishment where the primary focus is the consumption or sale of alcohol.
- Must not leave the City of Edmonton without prior approval from his supervisor.
- Must not enter into a dating, intimate, sexual relationship with any person or any friendships with females without disclosure to his supervisor.
If you believe you’ve witnessed Edward Currie breaking the law, or any of his conditions, you are being asked to call the Edmonton Police Service at 780-423-4567.
If you see Edward while you’re out and about, you’re being asked not to approach him or engage in any form of vigilante action.