This is a friendly public notice to inform Edmontonians of a sexual offender now living in the city of Edmonton, according to the Edmonton Police Service.
EDMONTON — With the public’s interest in mind, the Edmonton Police service has announced the release of a convicted sexual offender.
The announcement goes on to say that the man in question is Bruce Windsor, who is 55 years old.
EPS have reasons to believe that he may potentially re-offend. That is where this public risk warning comes into effect.
Bruce is being closely monitored by the EPS Behavioural Assessment Unit, so as to make sure he abides by his release conditions.
His conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Must abide by a curfew of 10 PM to 6 AM daily
- Must not acquire, possess or access pornography or sexually explicit material in any form or on any type of media.
- Must not own, use or possess a computer, or any technological device that would allow unsupervised access to the internet.
- Must not be within 100 meters around places where children under the age of 16 are likely to congregate, i.e. elementary schools, daycare centers, parks, swimming pools, recreational centers.
- Must not be in the presence of any children under the age 18 unless accompanied by an approved adult aware of his criminal history.
If you feel you’ve witnessed Bruce breaking any of the above conditions, you are being asked to call the Edmonton Police at 780-423-4567.
If you come across Bruce in your daily errands, you are being asked not to approach him. Stay safe.